We finally sold this house at the very end of 2009. It's been a thorn in our side for nearly 4 years. Now, it has a family to own & love it. THANK GOODNESS!!!
Man I am so behind on your blog...Sorry! So why did you have this house? Was it a flipper or what? I bet that is a huge relief and what a good time to sell.
19 comments:
Yippie!! Its about time!! Congrats.. it must be such a great feeling not to worry about that anymore.
Congratulations! It has to be a load off of your minds.
Yay!!! Congratulations!
Hooray!!!! Hooray, Hooray, Hooray Hooray!!!!!!!
Woohoo!! I'm so happy for you. :)
YAHOO! That's great Keri! What a relief I'm sure.
Yay! So glad it's out of your hair! :)
YAY, that's great! Congrats!
Congrats!
What a load off!
Congratulations! That's wonderful and I'm sure a huge relief!
I know how it feels to finally sell a house! Congratulations!
Wow, congratulations!! That is a beautiful home bytheway!
Hallelujia! I'm so happy for you guys!
yea!! Congrats!
That's great newS!!!
Hurray!!!!
Man I am so behind on your blog...Sorry! So why did you have this house? Was it a flipper or what? I bet that is a huge relief and what a good time to sell.
That must be such a burden lifted! We have been dealing with one of those as well. Congratulations! What a great way to start the new year!
Post a Comment