Friday, December 2, 2011

Las Vegas

I had a tax nerd conference at the beginning of the week. So, 18 hours after we returned from Idaho, we were off to Nevada.

Instead of snapping a million pictures of me and the 800+ other tax preparers what sat in a huge ballroom for 16 hours over 2 days (thank goodness my father-in-law was there with me!), I thought I'd share what my girls were up to.  Thank goodness for Daddy and Grandma to take care of them while I "worked".

Bryn exploring Aunt Tiffany's house on our way to Vegas.
(I should note that she knows how to climb up stairs & got all the way up there on her own.)

Pool time! 

Watching TV while Grandpa rests.

Santa!

Early birthday party for Bryn.

And she loved the cake!

6 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

no way is she already 1!?!? Happy early birthday. she looks so cute!

Unknown said...

Oh I love the messy face picture! Just sweet!

Dixie said...

What?!? No pictures of Pat?

Jackson Family said...

love the cake all over Bryn's face, I can't believe she's 1 already! The picture of your girls on Santa is priceless-I love how Brynn is looking up at Santa

Nalene said...

It looks like the kids had a great time! I don't see why you were bored! Look how much fun the kids had!

Sandi said...

Messy faces are the best!

I cannot express the depth of my sorrow at missing out on the tax pictures [cough]