Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bryn's first pigtails & haircut

I was able to put Bryn's hair in pigtails for our Chipman cousin Christmas dinner.

She looked darling...except that by the time we got there she had managed to rub & pull the bows out & loosen her piggy tails.  Oh, well, it was cute while it lasted.

I've never been a fan of scraggly baby hair.

Randy said her hair was quickly becoming a mullet.

And so I cut it.  I trimmed in front, too, to even it out a bit on her forehead.  I think it looks a million times better.

5 comments:

Dixie said...

I like the trim. Definitely better than having a daughter with a mullet!!

Vanessa said...

Where have a I been to your blog. I must not be getting updates. You have a whole slew of posts that I haven't seen. Bryn's hair is adorable. In looking at their one year comparisons I think Bryn and Jenna look a lot alike. Cute girls and family.

Nalene said...

It is darling! You do a great job with the girls' hair!

Koreena said...

Love the little piggies!

Sandi said...

I gotta do some mullet-chopping around here soon too.