Sunday, April 8, 2012

Shopping for ME

I'm not sure why there is such guilt associated with buying things for myself, but about a month ago I ordered the Dressing Your Truth program.  I was able to take a Saturday to go shopping with my sister and generally act "irresponsible" with my money.

I came away with some cute shoes, jewelry, makeup, and scarves.

I've been really happy to have some new clothes and I love my new (but pricey) makeup.

Next three items on my personal list?
1.  Finish off tax season...only a few more weeks of work.
2.  Get plenty of rest & kick this mono to the curb.
3.  Shed the pounds that I've packed on like crazy the past few months.

I'm excited to be less busy, feel better & get going!

4 comments:

ollie said...

You look gorgeous girl! Love the new scarf! And do you seriously have mono? I got that too when the girls were little and our lives were CRAZY. It took forever to recover. I sincerely hope you get better soon because I know how awful that stuff is. Love you!

Sandi said...

MONO? NONO! So sorry! Hope you get better soon. That outfit is super-cute! Don't feel bad for doing some things for yourself every once in a while.

Dixie said...

you look really GOOD!!!!

Nalene said...

You look absolutely beautiful!!! I can hardly wait to get into the Dressing Your Truth program! It is a gift to women...therefore...a gift to mankind!