Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hair Opinions

Okay, folks, I want your opinions.  I need to at least get my hair trimmed.
But...It's also getting hot.  My hair goes past my shoulders, but it usually pulled back into a non-cute ponytail.

So, should I chop it?
Should I go bold & daring?
Should I leave it as is & just go for a simple trim & style?
All of the styles below fit my Type 2 personality.  What's your favorite for me?

A)  Similar to what I've had before, but less stacked in back.  
Will require a lot of thinning on my hair since it is so thick.

B) Wild & crazy, but I like it!  Do I dare??


C)  Stay similar to what I have right now.  Just remember, I am usually hot, so it's typically not even down like this.  Better for a winter style??

I have started doing a cute bun style with my longer hair, but again, it's not very face-framing & looks better from the back than the front.



5 comments:

Amber said...

I say bold and daring. It would look awesome.

Vanessa said...

I love the top picture...but I'm all for the bold and daring one too. I love love love short hair. Go for it!

amanda said...

i'm like you with long hair, i have it but it seems to be pulled up most of the time. but you look cute with the 1st picture and short hair.

Lindsay said...

I say the first picture, but with short bangs. I know you're thinking weird but that's my two cents!!!

Dixie said...

I like A or D, with some short bangs. But, I really think you'd look great with a few highlights!!

Will you teach me how to do that bun next time we see you? I've been trying (and failing!). It looks super cute!