Sunday, October 7, 2012

Quiz: How well do you know me?

This will likely require some knowledge about me, as well as some really good guessing.  

I will bring or mail something special to the winner...probably something cool from my upcoming trip.  

Don't just lurk, give it a try!  Leave a comment with your answers.  

I'll let you know who the winner is next week sometime.

1.  I have never been to:
a. Indiana
b. Louisiana
c. New York
d. Washington

2.  My favorite season is:
a. spring
b. summer
c. fall
d. winter

3.  True or False: I've never had a cavity.

4.  My favorite winter sport to do is:
a. tubing/sledding
b. cross-country skiing
c. ice skating
d. snowmobiling

5.  On a first date I have:
a. kissed
b. held hands
c. gone out of town
d. none of the above

6.  True or False:  I have highlighted my hair.

7.  The furthest I have ever run is approximately:
a. 3 miles
b. 6 miles
c. 10 miles
d. 13 miles

8.  For school testing, I consistently scored the lowest in what subject?
a. spelling
b. math
c. science
d. history

9.  True or False:  I still have my baby blanket.

10.  Which of the following was I never given for Christmas?
a. bike
b. saddle
c. kitten
d. fishing pole

11.  My favorite way to craft or sew is:
a. to find a good pattern and follow it
b. to have someone really good show me
c. to see an idea and wing it
d. to buy it already made

12.  True or False:  I have never said a swear word out loud.

13.  Depression first came into my life at what age?
a. 15
b. 17
c. 19
d. 22

14.  My ancestry is mostly from:
a. Ireland & Germany
b. Denmark & England
c. England & Germany
d. Denmark & Ireland

15.  True or False:  I once sent myself flowers on Valentines Day.

16.  I have a fear of:
a. heights
b. public speaking
c. flying
d. public bathrooms

17. What costume did I win an award for:
a.  punk rocker in 3rd grade
b.  pregnant lady in 4th grade
c. twin popsicle in 6th grade
d. nerd in 10th grade

18.  True or False:  I am the shortest child in my family.

19.  Aside from the Mountain West, what area of the country would I like to live in?
a. Northwest
b. Midwest
c. South
d. East Coast

20.  Aside from being single in college, I have lived in how many homes?
a.  4
b. 5
c. 6
d. 7

8 comments:

Dustin and Angie said...

1 D
2 C
3 True
4 B
5 B
6 False
7 C
8 C
9 True
10 B
11 D
12 True, but I do remember you crying over hearing one as a teenager
13 D
14 C
15 True
16 D
17 C
18 True
19 B
20 A

Jessica said...

Ok, wow, this told me how much more I need to know about you, haha! But, here are my answers anyway:
1-a, 2-c, 3-true, 4-d, 5-a, 6-true, 7-b, 8-c, 9-true, 10-c, 11-c, 12, true, 13-b, 14-c, 15-true, 16-a, 17-c, 18-false, 19-b, 20-b

Sandi said...

1. b
2. c
3. True
4. b
5. c
6. False
7. a
8. b
9. True
10. c
11. c
12. True
13. a
14. a
15. True
16. d
17. c
18. False
19. b
20. c

Shina said...

1.C 2.C 3.T 4.A 5.C 6.F 7.B 8.D 9.T 10.C 11.C 12.F 13.B 14.D 15.T 16.D 17.D 18.T 19.C 20.B

Sandi said...

So when are you going to announce the answers?

Vanessa said...

1 a
2 C
3 true
4 d
5 b
6 false
7 13
8 d...not really sure on this one...you were always so smart at everything!
9 true
10 bike
11 b
12 true
13 d
14 b
15 true
16 d
17 b
18 true
19 d
20 c

Unknown said...

b, c, t, b, c, t, b, c, t, c, c, f, b, b, t, b, d, t, b, a

Merri Hackett said...

1 b
2 a
3 f
4 a
5 a
6 f
7 b
8 c
9 t
10 c
11 c
12 t
13 d
14 d
15 f
16 a
17 b
18 t
19 c
20 a