Last Saturday, Randy had a century bike race in Logan (each race varies, but it was 105 miles for him, y'all). I'd show you pictures of my proud self welcoming superman Randy across the finish line, but I'm too imperfect for that. I was actually driving to find Randy along the last bit of his ride when he texted me and said he was done & to come pick him up. {Keri = 0, Failure = 1}
Either way, he is amazing and I'm really, really proud of him.
We are so blessed to live near a handful of my cousins. We went up before the race on Friday and stayed with my cousin, Nate, and his wife and their family. We had a wonderful time and I just love them all!!
Now, witness the feeding of the goat:
Pick apricots up off the ground.
(Only the ones still on the tree are available for humans.)
Scoop the apricots into your arms.
Walk over to the garden area where the goat has obviously done a good job of keeping the weeds down.
Feed the happy, but very full goat.
Here is a better shot of Jenna feeding Butterscotch.
If only we had a bigger yard...I'm sure the girls would gladly bring Butterscotch home.




2 comments:
What a bummer that you missed the finish line moment. I bet he still thinks you are superwoman.
update! update! update!
Okay, maybe after tax season.....we'll cut you a break!
Post a Comment