Saturday, December 19, 2009

The things I love: Sydney

Because of our #2's antics, our firstborn often gets neglected when it comes to blogging. So, this one's all about Sydney!

*Sydney is just too cute. A few weeks ago, she asked if we could have fruit salad for Christmas breakfast. After I said yes, she then asked me how to spell all of the words, so this is her own recipe. Pretty good & we're definitely going to have it!


*She is a peacemaker. There have been several times lately where I've been on the verge of losing it. She can sense it, and she turns into an absolutely sweet & helpful angel.

*She is an artist. Her drawings are varied and amazing. I always love seeing what she comes up with.

*She is helpful. Being an older sister, a lot is asked of her, but she mostly helps with a cheerful heart. She does a lot for us.

*She is social. Anytime she can have the full attention of an adult, she loves it. I often have to wonder what she will say to the lady checking us out at the store, or her school teacher...

*She is a reader. Yes, my oldest baby is reading, and picking it up more and more quickly. It's a little surreal to think that one day she won't need me to read to her anymore.

*She is Jenna's friend. All little sisters need a good big sister to love and play with them, and that, she does.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet little girl! and great writing! I loved having her in our sunbeam class a few years ago.

Jen Gallacher said...

She is kind. She is creative. She is fun. She is pretty. She is a good friend. (Just wanted to add a few things I think about her as well.) I think you're wonderful, Sydney!! :)

Amanda said...

What a sweet girl Keri!

amanda said...

that is sure cute. i love sweet girls

Jodi said...

What a sweetheart Sydney is!!! Looks like you guys are doing great!!! Merry Christmas to ya!