How well do you watch your kids?
Hey, I never took a class on how to dress a child. And, ummm...yes, I was the one who did this to her. Seriously. (If I didn't respect her modesty, I would show you the picture where she's grinning ear to ear. She thought it was great!)
I actually did that to Jenna because this one was talking my ear off & I was looking at her while I helped Jenna with her pants. She celebrated her 1/2 birthday at school this week & has hardly taken the birthday crown off since.
I had a friend at my house this week & Jenna came out like this. I swear I didn't teach her to do it!...Maybe she saw a picture of my brother, Alan, somewhere? (Ignore the very creepy eyes, she would not hold still!)
Catching Jenna up on the TV stand is a fairly common offense at our house, much to Randy's dismay. So, just what was she doing?
Cleaning, of course! Dad can't get mad about fingerprints on the TV if she cleans up all the evidence!
9 comments:
your kids crack me up, can't wait to meet up with you soon so our kids can play...they'll be a good match.
I can't stop laughing about the first picture, and Jenna's expressions are so hilarious!! They are both so cute Keri.
Haha.. Alan came over to look while I was reading it to him and he said Jenna wasn't doing it right.. he says she should have the leg holes over the eyes!
He he!
I totally do the same thing with my kids and their pants. Good to know I'm not the only crazy mom out there! :)
That's cute! I love those girls!
I love Jenna cleaning the TV off....what a great little helper! Such cute girls Keri!
That is pretty cute! How can you get mad at a child when they are "cleaning?"! Ha
love the monkeys!
Post a Comment