Friday, March 19, 2010

All for you, Randy!

I accidentally made the bed this way, but I knew Randy would be pleased.
He always pulls his sheet out from being tucked & tells me I should just make the bed like that.
This day, he won.  :)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

How funny.. Alan is the same way. But I always tuck his sheets back in every morning.

Sandi said...

You have a lovely bedroom, I really like the bedspread and the wall decor.

ollie said...

Hey... at least you make the bed every day. That is NOT a guarantee in my household! lol!

Nalene said...

Dad said he hates the sheets tucked in...hmmm...after almost 35 years and he never complained!...Love him, but I am still tucking in the sheets!

B said...

Funny! I'm a non-tuck girl myself, but I always tuck them in when I make the bed... it just look more neat and tidy, but I always pull them loose when I get in bed.

The Chizel Family said...

ha, ha, sounds like our house. I still tuck his sheets in though :)

Koreena said...

LOL

Harlin Family said...

My husband does the same thing with his sheets. It's kind of annoying isn't it? :)

Gasaway Family said...

Brad can't stand the sheets tucked in either, makes him clausterphobic.

Amanda said...

I love it Keri! Jeremy is the same way.

Heather said...

HA HA, we don't even have sheet we hate it...just a blanket and a fitted sheet...it's GREAT!

Radene said...

ha ha, that's cute!

Radene said...

That's cute! nice decor on the wall too!