We celebrated Jenna's 3rd birthday earlier this week.
Both girls getting their first peek of Jenna's gift.
Despite a bit of initial jealousy from Sydney, the girls have both loved Jenna's present. Jenna has carried her baby pony around for several days now.
Randy brought balloons home for Jenna. They were a hit.
We had our friends, the Shelley's, over for cake and ice cream that night, but I didn't get any pictures of them. Also, notice the pony in Jenna's hand?
We had chocolate cupcakes with vanilla icing, as well as a German chocolate cake and strawberry cheesecake ice cream. Yum, yum!
10 comments:
Happpy Birthday Jenna! Rylan's
3rd is right around the corner in April and I CANNOT believe I will have a 3 year old! Are we really this old?!
I love that picture of them running with the balloons!
I remember when I first saw her, she was so little. I can't believe how much she has grown. How old is she now, 20?
Happy birthday to Jenna. It looks like it was a fun day.
Those cupcakes looks SO good! Darling girls! Carter turned three in January. Too bad we don't live closer! I wish your dream was real, I'd LOVE for you to come visit! :-)
Sounds like the perfect birthday. She's so adorable!
happy happy birthday jenna bean!
I can't believe that she's three! I hope Jenna had a great birthday!
I think she gets cuter and cuter every time I see her on here! She is so petite and I love it!
wow i can not believe she is three. she is too cute. i love the pictures from the day
Post a Comment