Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter dresses

I guess these aren't the best pictures, but they're the best I could get considering...

Pop quiz:  Which child was grumpy?

13 comments:

Jackson Family said...

beautiful girls and beautiful dresses.

Vanessa said...

Oh my gosh Keri you have some of the cutest girls. The dresses are darling! I just love their hair too.

Unknown said...

the dresses are so cute! why was sydney so upset?

Unknown said...

Those are adorable! I love the different colors but same style!

Sandi said...

Wuv dat gwumpy face!

reddladybug said...

cute dresses! i love the matching dress thing. i remember loving to match with my sisters.

B said...

gotta love the children's place. Your girls are adorable... they both look so much like you in their own way... did that even make sense? Oh well, cute girls!

Mindy said...

Such cute dresses! I think the grumpiness is part of what makes it so cute. At least you took a picture, I totally forgot to get one of my boys together.

Amanda said...

I love their dresses too Keri! They both look absolutely beautiful!

Koreena said...

Such cute dresses but even cuter girls! (Even with Ms. Grump there.)

Janell said...

So cute! Even with that grumpy face Sydney looks darling, and Jenna just looks so angelic!

Rolyndia said...

The dresses are adorable and I love the looks on the girls faces!

Ashley said...

So cute! Love the matching dresses...you already know I am a fan of matching outfits! :-)