She looks so peaceful! talk about a difference from this picture to the last ones you posted..
Kids look so sweet when they're sleeping . . . until you realize they're just recharging their batteries!
I love sleeping pictures - I always wish I could get more of them, but I am too afraid they will wake up when I snap the picture and then all the sweetness would be over.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She looks so peaceful! talk about a difference from this picture to the last ones you posted..
Kids look so sweet when they're sleeping . . . until you realize they're just recharging their batteries!
I love sleeping pictures - I always wish I could get more of them, but I am too afraid they will wake up when I snap the picture and then all the sweetness would be over.
Post a Comment