I have a vacation to blog about, but I forgot to bring our camera along. So, while I wait for family to send me pictures, I'll share what we did after vacation...
Sandi, me, Danica, Koreena & Rachel
Last Saturday, I had a reunion with my college neighbors/friends from my freshman year. Two of my roommates from that year were also invited, but they weren't able to attend. Have I ever mentioned how incredible my college experience was? These ladies and the lifelong friendships I formed with them and many others are a huge reason why.
The whole crew. Of the 5 of us, two married guys that were also in our ward that year.
We had dinner, visited (so good to see everyone in person & hear Rachel's laugh again!) & reminisced. I had a wonderful time, and am so thankful that Randy sacrificed to let our family attend. Love you, Randy, & love you ladies!
5 comments:
Other interesting facts:
Three of you had two children roughly the same ages.
There were two Nathans.
I'm looking forward to our Girls' Night!
I'm glad you appreciate my laugh :) Don't worry-I'm sure you'll hear plenty more of it when we have our sleepover, so good to see everyone again.
Just caught up on your blog...first of all congrats on the pregnancy! Hope you are feeling well! Awesome to see the "roommate" picture...it takes me back and makes ten years ago seem like yesterday!
Didn't realize that Randy missed out on something. What did he miss?
I recognize those faces.:) Looks like fun!
Post a Comment