Ooo, that's great blackmail material for their teen years. I never noticed what a perfect head kerchief panties make for someone with two pigtails!
Very fashionable!!
Doesn't Alan have a similar "cosmonaut" picture?
I love it!
LOL! That seriously made me smile. They are so adorable!
they are such funny cute girls!
Those are collectable pictures for sure! They are adorable!
hehehe, we have so much on our kids it isn't even funny!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ooo, that's great blackmail material for their teen years. I never noticed what a perfect head kerchief panties make for someone with two pigtails!
Very fashionable!!
Doesn't Alan have a similar "cosmonaut" picture?
I love it!
LOL! That seriously made me smile. They are so adorable!
they are such funny cute girls!
Those are collectable pictures for sure! They are adorable!
hehehe, we have so much on our kids it isn't even funny!
Post a Comment