Saturday, March 19, 2011

Photo ops

Sydney ready for crazy hair day.  

Oh, the irony!

Randy tilled the garden & the girls had fun enjoying the not-so-warm weather in their warm weather clothes.

Bryn helping me with office work.

One guess on what Bryn's working on here.  
It required an entire outfit change & a Clorox wipe down of the Bumbo.

Silliness after the bath.
Yes, all 3 of my girls can easily fit into the Bumbo, too.

Pretending to be mad.

Now, that's the look!

Even though they continue to give me a run for my money (or is it my mind?!), I sure love my beautiful girls.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love, love, love the swimsuit, coat and boots!!!! She's just as ready for warm weather as I am. Go Jenna!!!!

Sandi said...

I love how Bryn is helping you with your work!

Koreena said...

Love that second pic. LOL

Nalene said...

Those are adorable pictures full of personality!!!!

Vanessa said...

They are beautiful girls. So dad-gum adorable!

Cheryl said...

I couldn't stop looking at Bryn during church, she is a DOLL!

Rolyndia said...

Your girls are so cute! Love the irony of the swimsuit with the winter boots and coat. lol!

Dixie said...

Tell Syd that she should wear her hair like that all the time!!