Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Whipped Cream!

The girls asked me to make some pudding tonight after dinner.  I had some extra cream in the fridge, so I whipped some up to put on top of the pudding.

Bryn got a bowl of whipped cream all for herself.

And she loved every bit of it.  She screamed when I finally took it away.

Every shot I tried to get of all 3 girls were like this.
Sydney wither her mouth open, taking a bite.
Bryn moving.
Jenna hiding partway behind the high chair.

Doesn't she look grown up?

Jenna finally calmed down from jumping, hiding, and bouncing Bryn's chair for long enough for me to snap this.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

mmm.. how do I get some pudding after dinner?

Cheryl said...

Cute!! I don't understand how Bryn is so little because that girl can eat :)

Vanessa said...

Such cute girls...next time you're down this direction you need to stop by and stay a while!! You are welcome any time:)

Sandi said...

Mmmmmm, real whipped cream.

Dixie said...

give the girls a love for me!