Now, for my other exciting event today... Jenna is nearly 4 months old now, and she finally laughed tonight! I was holding her and only halfway paying attention to her. She had tried out a new screeching noise earlier today, so she must have decided to get my attention this time by laughing...and it worked! It was so cute. I got her to laugh one more time before she decided that was enough. I can't wait for more!
Sunday, July 8, 2007
Messes & Laughing
Now, for my other exciting event today... Jenna is nearly 4 months old now, and she finally laughed tonight! I was holding her and only halfway paying attention to her. She had tried out a new screeching noise earlier today, so she must have decided to get my attention this time by laughing...and it worked! It was so cute. I got her to laugh one more time before she decided that was enough. I can't wait for more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks for the news. Cute stories! It is fun to have two isn't it. Crazy but lots of fun.
Keri your girls are so beautiful!!! Thank you so much for always keeping me updated on your life!!! Love ya girl!
I am so glad that you started a blog! It is fun to hear all the cute things that your girls do.
I am "happy family" - just so you know!
Dear Ollie,
I am looking at your picture of your girls and wondering, "is this what I am in for"?
As cute as it is, I am not sure that I can handle that. At least have ESPN on the in the background!
lol..... yes, that is EXACTLY what you are in for. Girls are girly whether you like it or not. My husband even had to play the board game "Pretty pretty princess" with the girls once. Nothing beats a board game where all you do is put on jewelry!
Post a Comment