Monday, March 10, 2008

One year ago today...

...we welcomed Jenna into our family.

I'll be sure to post pictures of today when we get our camera/computer issue worked out. Here's an update on our sweet Jenna:

* just cut her 5th tooth.
*is a morning gal. She likes to go to bed early & is up at the crack of dawn.
*can now stand up in the middle of the room by herself & takes several steps at a time.
*still loves to eat and eat and eat.
*will say "ma ma ma ma ma" and "da da da da da", but we're not sure that she's sure of what she's saying.
*has been drinking cow's milk for a month now & loves it. She still loves nursing too, though.
*likes to play with & pull the hair on the back of her head while she nurses. That's the first place her little hand goes.

And more for my personal record, here is what happened today:

*fell off Mom's bathroom counter & got a bloody mouth
*went grocery shopping
*Dad came home early from work
*Sydney opened Jenna's presents & they both played with them
*had pizza picnic at the park in the evening
*had Funfetti cupcakes w/ strawberry frosting

11 comments:

Gasaway Family said...

So sweet! I can't believe Jenna is already a year old. I'm jealous that she loves cow's milk, I wish I could say the same about Daylen.

Amanda said...

Happy birthday Jenna! Sounds like she had a fun birthday!

Alan said...

That was a year ago? How many years till you and Randy have a little Mary Anne?

Vanessa said...

Oh what a fun day! I love to see mothers holding there brand new babies in the hospital...it makes me want to cry...maybe its cause I have a lot of hormones racing through me right now. HAHAHAHA!! Happy Birthday Jenna!

~~heather said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY JENNA!!!

Janell said...

Sounds like Jenna had a great birthday! Next time you guys have a pizza picnic at the park give us a call...and bring along some of those funfetti cupcakes!

Shina said...

That is so precious. She was a stinkin cute new born. Happy birthday Jenna. You are too cute.

DANIELLE said...

WOW! I cant believe she is a year!! Happy Birthday!!!

corine said...

oh happy birthday- that year went by fast.

The Chizel Family said...

Its amazing how fast a year can go! Hey, I was wondering if you would be able to talk to me about tax stuff. I should probably just have you do them for me, it would be smart of me.:)

Dixie said...

You know, Keri, you ought to just go for the 3rd daughter. Then Alan will quit pestering us to have a Mary Anne!!! :)