For those wondering, we are alive and well. We've all gotten over being sick & recently returned from a 6-day vacation to Colorado and New Mexico. I'll post more about our trip later.
Glad everyone is better...I was beginning to worry about you. My email is jwakheslop@msn.com. I've haven't kept in contact with very many people either. And, Chrissy Hopkins is actually taking over planning everything. Yay for me! I'm just trying to help track people down. Thanks Keri!
3 comments:
Glad everyone is better...I was beginning to worry about you. My email is jwakheslop@msn.com. I've haven't kept in contact with very many people either. And, Chrissy Hopkins is actually taking over planning everything. Yay for me! I'm just trying to help track people down. Thanks Keri!
I didn't know you guys were gone. Hope you had a good trip.
Are you all ready for lagoon? I still need a swimming suit.
I was a little worried. Hope you had a fantastic trip and can't wait for the pictures.
Post a Comment