We were able to attend my parents' ward on Sunday along with several of my other out-of-town siblings. As Lander & Sydney sat next to each other in Sacrament meeting, they decided they wanted to get married. Their whole conversation was adorable. Unfortunately, Dixie had to break it to Lander that it's illegal to marry your first cousin. Sad for them, but oh, so cute!!
3 comments:
I love it when cousins get along! It makes it SO much nicer to visit family then if you have to worry about separating the kids that never get to see each other anyways! I am glad you are back. I talked to Tynelle Reimschissel today and she said she might like to start coming at 6am with us, but only to do speed walking. I don't know if that sends pleasant at all to you, but at least you would have a walking buddy if you wanted to? I don't know how fast she walks, but we'll see.
Awww. Look how cute they are!
Post a Comment