Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ladies Night Out

We've got a great group of gals here in my corner of the neighborhood, so we had a ladies night out last night. There were 8 of us in all. We had dinner at Fazzoli's, went to a movie, then went to Coldstone for ice cream. I definitely over-indluged, both on the calories and on my normally tight spending. Even though doing stuff like this is out of my comfort zone, it was a lot of fun & the conversation was great. Thanks ladies & thanks Randy for taking care of our girls while I was out.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

How much fun! And you deserve it too! All moms need a night out every once in a while.

Emily said...

That sounds soooo good. I wish I would have been there. It's good to get out every once in a while.

Tammy said...

it definitely was a fun night, I am glad we could all go!

Danica said...

It is so fun to have a group of girlfriends to do things with. I love being a mom and wife but need the support from friends to keep me sane. Glad you had a good night out!