Monday, June 2, 2008

Flowers & Photoshop Question




I just wanted to share a few shots of the flowers I received a few weeks ago. They started blooming this past week. They are gorgeous & smell amazing! If you can, check out the texture of the last picture. I think it turned out really well.
And now a question... I recently purchased Photoshop Elements 6.0. I've been messing with it a little bit & have made some edits that I'm happy with. However, when I come to post them on here, they won't upload. It appears the file is too big & it's just taking too long, but the file size doesn't look like it should be an issue. Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice on how to fix it? I'd really love to be able to share some of my edited photos!

10 comments:

The Perkins Fam said...

Keri, I am always so impressed with your awesome photography!!

Vanessa said...

Not a clue as to work that software...but your photos are BEAUTIFUL!!! ...and it sounds like you had fun on your night out with the girls!

B said...

I have photo shop 5.0 so they may be a little different, but when I save my files a little thing called "JPEG options" pops up that lets me save them as "max" "high" "med" or "low" For blogger I usually use "medium" because it saves the image smaller without losing all the picture quality. I don't know if that helps, but I hope it does... once you get the hang of it you'll absolutely love photo shop!

Amanda said...

I had a trial version of 6.0 and like Lacey said, I had to save it as a jpeg file. I really need to buy it though.....I really liked it. The flowers are gorgeous by the way. I'm quite impressed with your photography. What kind of camera do you have?

Lily said...

Those are some sweet shots!

Tammy said...

those flowers are gorgeous! Here is what I would say, shrink the pictures in pixel size and change the quality just for the blog. Then if you want to print them out you can have an extra copy that is much higher quality and size for clearer pics. But have an extra copy or folder just for putting on the blog, etc.

Tammy said...

Hey there, you were invited to the party, you were just out of town! Sorry, bad weekend to pick for a party, I know!

Unknown said...

Those are my favorite flowers!

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe what a photographer you're turning into! Those are beautiful Keri. Keep it up!

Dixie said...

cool flowers!