hahaha, multiple reminders. Too funny. I hardly noticed!
LOL, I need to get rid of wasp nests.
ha ha ha I never said anything. it's wes. now you can get an idea of how he treats me :)
You are HILARIOUS!!
it reminds me of my favorite halloween song. oooooohhh ooooooohhhh this is HALLOWEENBOO!
Keri, You copied my Halloween decorations...how could you???? Actually, I've noticed that a lot of people in our neighborhood are following the same trend. (We did decided to get rid of ours though too)
Bwahahaha! I noticed when I picked up tomatoes...but felt slightly vindicated because yours looked just a little bit worse than mine! :P Bwahahaha!
Thats funny.. you should have left them up! That would be perfect for Halloween!
That is too funny! It must be inherited!
You and Mom...glad their gone. my kids ask me every time we go to moms why their are webs on their house.
Vwa, ha, ha...
Post a Comment
11 comments:
hahaha, multiple reminders. Too funny. I hardly noticed!
LOL, I need to get rid of wasp nests.
ha ha ha I never said anything. it's wes. now you can get an idea of how he treats me :)
You are HILARIOUS!!
it reminds me of my favorite halloween song. oooooohhh ooooooohhhh this is HALLOWEEN
BOO!
Keri, You copied my Halloween decorations...how could you???? Actually, I've noticed that a lot of people in our neighborhood are following the same trend. (We did decided to get rid of ours though too)
Bwahahaha! I noticed when I picked up tomatoes...but felt slightly vindicated because yours looked just a little bit worse than mine! :P Bwahahaha!
Thats funny.. you should have left them up! That would be perfect for Halloween!
That is too funny! It must be inherited!
You and Mom...glad their gone. my kids ask me every time we go to moms why their are webs on their house.
Vwa, ha, ha...
Post a Comment