Wednesday, September 2, 2009

One Word

Hodgepodge
(Cabbage patch bow, sun visor, doll bib, and church shoes. Simply darling.)

Friends

Irony
(This after dishes had piled up for 24 hours...The dishwasher had been empty the whole time.)

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

I just discovered my dishwasher like that! And Amen to Miss Jenna!!

ollie said...

HAHAHAHA!!! That last picture was great! I have actually emptied only the top of the dishwasher and then filled it with dirty disgusting dishes only to realize that the clean dishes underneath are now dirty. awesome.

Heather said...

My dishwasher sits like that a lot...I'll unload it and the Bryan won't know...he'll start piling dishes up, I'll assume it's full and I add to the pile, LOL Oh well!

Jackson Family said...

one word...understand!

We get a lot of hodgepodge outfits here, friends are awesome, and we get pileup of dishes, laundry, garbage, and anything else that can stack!

Amanda said...

Can I just say that this is my life, because it seems so familiar. :) I love it Keri!!!!

Sandi said...

I love Irony.

Koreena said...

LOL That happens way to often to the dishes around here. You'd think we'd just check the dumb dishwasher to see if it was empty!

Unknown said...

for some reason when Alans around my sink/dishwasher look exactly the same! I need to show him this picture..

Nalene said...

That Jenna is a doll! As far as the dishes go...it could be a lot worse!