Friday, December 18, 2009

For Sandi & a link to a good read

Despite my not having posted in over a week, I am alive! It just seems that there hasn't been much of note going on. Either that, or I just don't ever take pictures to inspire blog posts... I've actually been feeling good about life--motherhood & keeping up with my house--but PMS is hitting me again today. I'm beginning to see a pattern to my moods, and I really don't like that I go through this every month. Any suggestions on what I can do?

On another note, I came across a really good post on a blog I follow. Read it here. I loved it!!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I have the same problem so if you figure anything out let me know...I'm like a totally different person when it happens.

Dustin and Angie said...

I heard from somewere if you are pregnant you dont have pms. That and if you are a boy you dont either.

Sandi said...

Emotions are not our fault! (What we do with them, however. . . still working on that.) Great to hear from you, Keri!

The Chizel Family said...

Chocolate and lots of it!! yeah, I really don't know I have the same problem, my poor husband thinks I am nuts most of the time. But I think sunshine and lots of it helps me the most.