...I should share our news here, too. I've thought of a million ways to say it here, have had a hard time keeping my mouth shut & have already shared on Facebook. So, for those of you who haven't heard yet, this is the latest "project" I'm working on.
24 comments:
yay... I am super excited for you! Congrats girly! I hope everything goes well for you. I cant wait to have another one myself!
Oh my goodness! Congrats! I hope the pregnancy continues to go well for you.
How did I miss this?! Dumb Facebook doesn't always give me all the updates!
Well congratulations!!! That's so exciting for you and your family!!
Congrats! So exciting! Hope all goes well!
Keri that is awesome! Congratulations!!! I am so Happy for you!
Shut up!!! Congratulations!!! I couldn't be happier for you!
Congratulations! Plan now to not have a stressful Christmas. You are one of those perfectionist Super-Hostess people, but it will be easier and everyone will be much happier if you keep things low-key this year. What a great Christmas gift for your family! As one lady in my ward said to me, Christmas is a very special time to be with child.
Congrats. That is so great for you!
Oh Keri, congratulations! I'm so happy for you, what a blessing! How are you feeling?
congratulations! That is so exciting!
Congratulations Keri!!!! Very exciting! I hope you continue to feel well, and get lots of naps too. :)
Congrats! that is so wonderful
Congratulations!!
Congratulations! I hope this "project" goes well for you, good luck with the pregnancy!
YEA!!! Congrats Keri! I hope you are feeling well! :)
Congratulations! We wish you the best with this pregnancy!
Congratulations!
I am very excited. I have felt the same way about timing.
I'm glad you feel good. That is one of the best things.
How do you know Koreena. She was in my branch in Pleasant Grove.
Congratulations!!
Well, let's see. This will be grandbaby #13....or will it be #14. You and Heather will have to fight it out...What if they are born on the same day!! Wouldn't that be cool...hard for me, but cool!
Congrats you guys!
Awesome! Congrats! It was more difficult going from 1 to 2 in my opinion.
Congratulations on your upcoming arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a great mom with adorable girls! I'm excited for you to have another child! I hope your pregnancy is going well!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!! that's so exciting! :) hope you get chances to catch naps here and there! :)
Post a Comment