Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

We've had a lot going on this past week & I'm just getting around to posting about it.  Sydney graduated from kindergarten last week.  They did a cute program with speaking parts & songs.  I could barely see her from my seat because she was on the bottom row directly in front of me...3 or 4 heads kept getting in the way.  So, here are the few pictures that turned out.  We're so proud of Sydney and the progress she has made this year.  Enjoy!

Sydney before the program started.

I'd have to say the highlight for me was when she could see me getting a glimpse of her during a song and she blew me a kiss at that moment.  She is a sweet girl.

Sydney & her wonderful teacher, Mrs. Barnett
Sydney was sad when I told her that Mrs. Barnett wouldn't be her teacher for 1st grade.

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

How cute...Love the hats!

Unknown said...

Her teacher looks like a nice person :) That's cute that she's sad about not having her again.

Amanda said...

She is so sweet Keri!

conner posse said...

So grown up!!

Nalene said...

Those are precious moments! I wish you could have gotten a picture of the blowing kiss. What a wonderful memory! She looks so pretty in her pictures!

Mindy said...

We loved Mrs. Barnett! And I love the kindergarten program. I bet she was very cute.