Friday, July 16, 2010

I need your guesses!

My ultrasound is scheduled for July 30th--only two weeks from today!  So, since I'm too lazy to create a poll right now, just leave a comment with your guess.  

Will we be welcoming our first BLUE into the house, or our third PINK??

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am guessing you'll get your first boy. I hope so anyway. :-) Wow, 2 weeks! I am excited for you!

Lara said...

BLUE!! Boys are so fun, at least I think so :)

Jessica said...

I'm going to stick with the crowd...and say boy. Wouldn't that be a change of pace at your house?! Exciting!

Unknown said...

Yay! Can't wait to find out...I'm rooting for blue!


BLUE! BLUE! BLUE!

Unknown said...

Im guessing pink.. lol. I hope I am wrong for Randys sake though

ollie said...

definitely pink! I'm excited to hear what the results are!

Cheryl said...

You know me, I've got to root for pink.

Janell said...

There seems to be a girl streak happening with so many pregnant girls I know...so I'll guess girl for you, too. Exciting!

Jen Gallacher said...

Boy. :)

Sandi said...

bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Amanda said...

I'm hoping for a boy for you, but three girls are great too!

Merri Hackett said...

pink and blue...you're having twins and don't know it yet. :) jk I say another pinky pie.

Danica said...

Pink - I don't know why maybe just because after two boys my third was a boy. :)

Tammy said...

I vote pink, but hoping for Blue!

Nicole said...

after our 2 boys we got 2 girls... so i'm saying BLUE! :) woowoo!

Merri Hackett said...

so which is it???? the suspense is killing me :)