There will be another PINK in our family.
Everything looked good on the baby. She didn't like all the poking and prodding from the ultrasound & moved around quite a bit because of it. (Reminds us of Jenna!) Other than Sydney crying in the office, everyone is happy, even Randy.
14 comments:
Congratulations!! Annie cried when she found out Heidi was a girl too!! You'll love having three little girls!!
I guessed right! At least you know you have almost everything you need. Happy day for little girls
Just dress her like a boy and maybe that will make Sydney happy. :) jk Congrats!
congrats! I'm glad everyone is happy with another healthy girl on the way.
Congrats! I'm sure Sydney will love her sister once she gets here!
I am glad baby is healthy and well. Congratulations!
Congrats!!! Poor Randy he's the odd man out. Or just let Sydney borrow Emerson Merri that will make her happy.
Congrats!!! I'm glad baby girl Chipman was healthy and spunky :) How fun!
I thought maybe it would of been Randy crying in the office! He will be living in a sea of estrogen! Congratulations. Jake and Shannon's baby won't reveal its gender. They have tried two different times and practically tortured Shannon to see and it won't expose itself! Could it be that stubborn Farnsworth gene?
Congratulations!!! I'm excited for you!
I guessed right as well, but congrats...just look at it this way, you don't have to go through all your girl cloths yet.
CONGRATS!!!
Oh that is so wonderful! At least you have all the clothes you need. I wish you lived closer I would give you some baby clothes. Congratulations!
So I'm a little behind, but Congrats! I love baby girls, but then again I may be a little partial right now. :)
Post a Comment