Our firstborn celebrated her 6th birthday last week. How can that be??
Sydney ended up having quite the fun-filled birthday week.
She got her ears pierced. (Jenna, too.)
We took my sister to lunch, since she shares a birthday with Sydney.
She LOVED all of her presents.
We went to Toy Story 3 as a family.
Cheese pizza and breadsticks were her dinner request.
We invited just a few friends over for strawberry cake & Neapolitan ice cream.
Playing in the tub after opening up her Barbie in a Mermaid Tale doll from Grandma C.
We love Sydney more than words can express, and are so glad that she's our daughter.
3 comments:
I can't believe she is six already? I remember when I first met her when she was 2, and we played 'where is Jesus' in the ensign where she had to point to pictures of him... She is getting so big!
Happy birthday sweet Sydney!
It is so sad how fast they grow!
Post a Comment