Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby clothes

When I was pregnant with Jenna, I pulled out the baby clothes to take inventory & Sydney just had to try on an outfit.  She came out of the room dressed like this.

(And, I HAVE to ask, where did my cute little Sydney go??  She's growing up on me!!!)

Last week, I was again taking inventory & out came Jenna, dressed like this.  

(She later wore the outfit that Sydney's wearing above to play with the neighbors.  They told her they didn't like it.)  

I'm not sure what the draw is, but Jenna couldn't stop herself from trying on more and more.  I ended up letting them have all of the baby hats, since I never used them anyway.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

I never used the hats either

Bond Fam said...

haha how cute! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up and how big your youngest seems once you have a new baby!

Vanessa said...

Sydney is still cute by the way. I think it is a girl thing. We just pulled out all the winter to clothes to get ready for school and my girls did the same thing!