Thursday, August 12, 2010

Connie Mack

Last weekend, we went to NM to attend our sister-in-law, Reta's baby shower.

I also happened to be the opening weekend of the Connie Mack baseball tournament.  Going to Connie Mack is a tradition in Randy's family, but we haven't been in about 4 years.

Jenna insisted on wearing this baby hat.  I think she finally figured out after a while that it was, indeed, too hot to wear it.

Sydney & Jenna getting their groove on listening to music over the dugout.  

This ended up being the only night that the girls and I attended, but they had a good time.  I helped that the family in front of us, who were acquaintances with my and Randy's parents, had a 7-year old daughter for my girls to make friends with.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

They look like models with their hair blowing to the side, just so.

Courtney said...

Too cute! Your girls are precious, and I love their antics. Glad you guys got to go to Connie Mack, I hope that next year I can take my crew.