Saturday, October 23, 2010

Jenna's before, during & after shots

Little did Randy know, he was snapping a "before" picture of Jenna's hair yesterday.  She was putting on a 12-month Halloween costume.

 Jenna was quiet as I cleaned downstairs.  I figured she was doing something she wasn't supposed to, but I had no idea exactly what until I got a quick glimpse of her.

 So, really, the bangs could have been fixed or lived with, but the side cut...

 She had climbed up our chest of drawers to get my sewing scissors down.

I'm not sure if you can tell or not, but it was a good amount of hair that she chopped off.

I was seriously sick over what to do.  I had no money to pay someone to fix it, but I knew it was beyond my abilities.

My wonderful cousin, Courtney, came to the rescue when she called & told me to bring Jenna over.  Jenna wanted to bring the hair so Courtney could put it back on...

 So, here's what we ended up with.  I actually think it's quite cute, even if there are a few imperfections that will have to grow out before they can be blended in.



It still makes me a bit sick to look at her hair before.  Jenna's just lucky that she has her ears pierced and is a cute girl.  And we're lucky to have Courtney so close by, too!!

16 comments:

ollie said...

Wow! I am impressed with the haircut your friend was able to come up with. She is darn cute! That little girl is something else!

conner posse said...

Super cute!!! I love seeing all the pics as you tell the story. :o)

Janell said...

Oh my! I can't even imagine how you were feeling! But honestly, her hair looks darling :)

Koreena said...

Oh that makes me so sad!!! Your cousin did a great job fixing it up though. I love her cute little earrings, too.

Anonymous said...

cute hair! i wish i could have that haircut. my hair always bothers me. Also, I think it's the fieldstone toilets that always clog. we replaced one of them (b/c we had to) and it never clogs.

Vanessa said...

Oh my gosh Keri! I love pixie hair cuts on little girls...I have never been brave enough to try one on my girls. She is so Cute though! Way to go Courtney!

Sandi said...

On your dresser? That girl can find anything! At least it cleaned up cute!

Unknown said...

Oh no! I guess it happens sooner or later to most girls...right? I know I did it when I was little....

It looks cute though! Good job Courtney!

Cheryl said...

We were actually saying nursery today how trendy and cute it looks. It makes her look all grown up! I'm just waiting for Heidi to do that...she will be the one!

Grossarths said...

Oh that makes me so nervous as my 3year old absolutely lOVES scissors right now. Good thing his little sister still hardly has any hair to cut and I've kept his short as well.

Alan said...

Looks like DIXIE's haircut a few years back.

Jackson Family said...

Sabrina did that last year and I was furious!

Mel and Angus said...

Oh my word that girl is BUSY! Her haircut does look cute though. Yeah for Courtney!

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! Her hair cut is adorable though. Court did a great job and she is still as cute as ever Keri.

Dixie said...

wish I looked good with that haircut---it was the best one I've ever had!

Emily said...

OH NO! That's so sad, but it looks like you made it work in the end. Way to go!