Monday, October 4, 2010

Sydney's Soccer Season

Sydney played her first season of soccer this year with our city league.
Like many beginners, she had fun playing around with the other girls.

She was a great defender when the ball was at the opposite end.

Oh, there we go.  Now she's paying attention!

 When playing forward, she typically lagged behind.

  I guess being aggressive & chasing after the ball is not necessarily in her nature.

Unfortunately for Randy, she takes after me.  :)

Despite that, we know that it was her first time playing organized sports.  We are super proud of her effort.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I love how big the shirts are on the kids.. so cute!

Koreena said...

Funny! I want Matty to play next year. I'm sure we'll have some very similar pictures of goofing off time. :)

Sandi said...

Hey, at least she wasn't picking dandylions!

Very cute!