can I mentioned I helped pick out some of the fabric?? haha.. just looking for some props, your mom did all the work! I love how they put the extra batting behind the little dresses to make them pop out! If we ever end up having a girl I want one like that
10 comments:
GORGEOUS!! Where can I get a Grandma like that? ;)
Phenomenal!!! Those are absolutely gorgeous! Those are something your girls can treasure forever. WOW!
can I mentioned I helped pick out some of the fabric?? haha.. just looking for some props, your mom did all the work!
I love how they put the extra batting behind the little dresses to make them pop out! If we ever end up having a girl I want one like that
Love them! I'm especially loving that pink one. I think I need to have a little girl next :)
Mee need too!
Thanks Keri! I love making baby blankets for my grandkids!
wow!!! those are SO beautiful!!!
I may steal that dark pink one with the circles on it. I love it!!
Keri, Amazing. Beautiful quilts! Great job!
I love them!!!! There is nothing like new quilts and blankets for a new baby (even if you already have a ton).
Post a Comment