Sunday, December 5, 2010

Welcome, Bryn!


For those of you not on Facebook, we welcomed Bryn Louise into the world yesterday.  She was 5 lbs 11 oz, and 17 1/2 inches tall.  I'm doing well.  She's having a few minor issues & we hope to be able to bring her home tomorrow.  We're all very happy.  I'll share more later.

12 comments:

Koreena said...

Wow, she's so tiny! Congratulations again! I can't wait to hear more details and see more pictures. :)

Lindsay said...

Im glad everyone is well. Hope issues go away soon so you can be home. Cute and little.

Sandi said...

Congratulations! And bonus points for posting to your blog so soon after delivery!

Lily said...

Sooo cute. Hope you're doing ok.

Vanessa said...

Oh Keri Congratulations!!! I do hope everything is alright. She is precious! I love her name. Beautiful. So tiny!!

Maggie said...

Congrats! that is so exciting! I didn't realize you were due already, I guess time flies. Hope you all are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a tiny little cutie :)

The Chizel Family said...

Congratulations! she is beautiful!

Tim, Jennie, Paisley, Claire and Moose said...

Oh, Kari she is beautiful. Congrats to you and your family.

Harlin Family said...

Congratulations!! She looks so beautiful and sweet. Aw, to have a teeny one around again. I bet your girls are just loving her. :)

Audrie said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful. I'm glad you are both doing well!!

Emily said...

Congratulations Keri! Can't wait to hear more. She is beautiful!