Who do you think Bryn looks most like? I can see a resemblance to both Sydney & Jenna. I think Bryn might actually tie Sydney & Jenna together...a good mix of both, possibly. I guess we'll see as she grows older.
By the way, I LOVE having a newborn. Why do they have to grow older??
Sydney, 2004
Jenna, 2007
Bryn, 2010

12 comments:
Babies are sooooo cute! If only parents were awake enough to enjoy them when they're still so young.
she is such a precious angel, absolutely adorable. enjoy every snuggle with her because they grow up way to fast, don't they?
I think you're right when you say she is a tie between the two! I think she leans a little more twords the Jenna side though. I've never seen those pictures of Sydney before.. I think its amazing how you can really pick out certain facial features from when she was a newborn to 6 years later. You have such cute girls!
She is perfect! I think she definitely looks more like Sydney, but I could be wrong. love you guys!!
I'm not sure who she looks like but they are all lovely and precious! I love new-borns too!!
She's a cutie...I think that she looks more like Sydney, but who knows at this age. Are you just loving having three girls??
I'm going to say she looks more like Jenna, but it's hard to tell. Either way, she's gorgeous!
What a little sweetheart! I think all your girls look alike but I think she looks most like your oldest?! Congrats!!!
Alan says Jenna
Ahhhh, so sweet! I might say she looks a bit more like Sydney, but yes, she looks like both of them...and she looks like her own little self, all at the same time :) So glad you are both doing well!
I think she looks more like Jenna, but still like both of them. Such a cutie!
Wish, wish, wish, I could fit in a love drive this week!!!
Post a Comment