Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Baby Food

I held off feeding Bryn baby food longer than my two older girls.
1.  The doctor recommending waiting until 6 months.
2.  Nursing is so much easier. 

So, when she was about to reach 6 months, I no longer had an excuse.

 First bite.


She ate pretty well.  She's definitely a light eater, much like my other girls.

She lets me know when she's finished, and on this day, something outside became much more interesting.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Feeding baby food is SO much work! I wasn't really consistent with Tyler and solids until right before he turned 6 months. It just seems to take so much time! I've actually been letting him kind of feed himself more then I did with Travis and it seems to be going easier. If I do pureed stuff it tends to be whatever I'm eating and I throw some in the blender for him.. I only do "baby food" when traveling. Anyways.. its always fun when they get to a new step in their development!

Lindsay said...

I see hair fuzz!! New milestones are exciting.

Koreena said...

Always a fun milestone.

Vanessa said...

Oh such a sweet baby Keri!

Sandi said...

Oh, I hear you! I couldn't wait to feed Annalee baby food because it was a new milestone, but with Vander I am lazy, lazy, lazy. I remember how much work it was! Plus, the diapers get yuckier and smellier when they start eating solids. I'm going to wait as long as I can.

Nalene said...

How adorable!!! Great memories for Bryn when she becomes a Mom!