Saturday, July 23, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

My sister-in-law, Heather, practiced her photography skills on all of us while we were at Vallecito for our family reunion.  Here are some (okay, LOTS) of my favorites.





























9 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute! you must have a very talented sister in law ;)
Your kids were fun to take pictures of.. and same with you!

Danica said...

Great pictures!

Jackson Family said...

cute pictures, cute family!

Teri said...

super cute!

Vanessa said...

Super cute pictures. I love that your girls look so different and yet you can totally tell they are sisters. I have to say the one of Jenna doing the Grrrrr face is the best!!! Cute family!

Janell said...

Ahhh, cute!

Rolyndia said...

They are all wonderful pictures!

Koreena said...

Very cute! Your girls are so photogenic.

Dixie said...

pretty sad to admit that I'm just looking at this. Bad Sister!! :)

They turned out great! I really liked the one of the fam where Jenna is doing her silly pose out in front. ...and the kissing picture. Gotta love those too!