
...Sydney's cute drawing. I just recently got it scanned in. I think it's amazing. Especially for her first drawing of a person.
I love talking with Randy. It was so great going up to SLC a few nights ago. The girls slept for the most part and we were able to just talk. Loved it!
I love food. This one's no secret. I love that Heavenly Father has given us so many good things to eat. Aren't fruits & veggies such a gift? How amazing that we are able to grow them.
I love a good night of sleep. This rarely happens anymore. I get to bed too late, then get up early to work out. Maybe someday...
I love feeling domestic. Today I made some more homemade granola and 2 loaves of bread. The bread was delicious! There's just something wonderful about baking in the kitchen and all things domestic.

I also love...this picture of myself (sophomore year of college), chocolate & peanut butter together, warm sunshine, a warm shower where I can just stand there, accomplishing things on my "to do" list, and having some quiet time to myself.
11 comments:
I know what you mean about the good nights sleep. I LOVE sleeping especially now that I don't get as much as I'd like.
LOL! So that picture that Sydney drew... at first I thought it was a picture of a person with a HUGE butt!!! I just died laughing when I clicked on it and it said "banana" instead!
Oh... I forgot to add that it looked like a big HAIRY butt.... yeah... I know.... funny AND gross. You'll never look at that picture the same way again!
lol cute drawing from sydney! and your do look great in that picture...even if you are brushing your teeth or something.
How fun. I love how each and every parent can fall in love with the drawings that their children do. I also enjoy sleep. One thing holding me off from having any more babies is because I just don't know what I would do if I had to get up every few hours again. Selfish me.
that is a cute picture, I've seen where people frame their kids drawings, and it looks beautiful-you oughta try it!
That is a cute picture of you, just the way I remember ya!
I always enjoy reading your posts cause they remind me of all those little things that we have to be grateful for. And you couldn't be more right about chocolate and peanut butter, yum!
Keri, Scott's parents live in Kanarraville UT, it's only about an hour and a half from us. It's a quick trip.
I love that picture of you in college.. in the dorms!! ick.. i hated living in them!
i'm a to do list kind of girl. eric makes fun of all the note pads i have around the house. but i love it. i like the picture of you way cute, glad to see you brush:)
I love how randy is really tall, exactly as tall as a banana.
Post a Comment