Sunday, July 27, 2008

Catching up with Jenna

Jenna had her 16 month checkup this past week. She is 18 lbs, 11 oz. (1%) and is 30 inches tall (20%). She now says about 6 words: mama, dada, nana (banana), uh oh, no no, hello. I think she also said ball a few days ago, but I want to hear her say it more before I count it. She has finally shown us that she can wave, too.
She still is as girly as ever & puts anything and everything on as necklaces and bracelets, including a whole drawer-full of headbands.
She still has a thing for hair--both hers & that of other people.

She loves to be outside and heads straight for the mud and dirt in our garden.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shes so cute! I can't believe shes 16 months already!

Rachel said...

wow, time flies...already 16 months! And Syndey already 4 years! They're both cute as ever.