Friday, July 11, 2008

What's on my mind...

Get ready for a post of randomness!

*We had a great Independence Day weekend. Randy went to a ReAL soccer game on the 3rd with a bunch of guys from our neighborhood. The next morning, we headed to St. George. We pretty much just lounged around Chad & Tiff's beautiful new pool. The girls loved it. I took my camera, but of course, didn't take any pictures.

*Most fun memory of the weekend? It has to be when Mike, Chad, Randy, and Tiffany were acting silly and diving through kiddy tubes...and getting stuck. Believe me, it was funny!

*I was able to chit-chat with all 3 of my Farnsworth sisters-in-law this past weekend. I loved it!

*We saw precious, tiny Charity (& her family) in St. George, too.

*I helped out the new RS president in our ward, as well as the newly called RS Secretary in our former ward. I love feeling needed! Of, course, I also feel relieved that I've now passed the torch (or so I think).

*And lastly, you may wonder where I've really been & what I've been up to. Need you ask? I've been stuck in front of my computer doing family history. I'm determined to have my Gililland family names ready for the temple within the next week or two...and there are a ton!

6 comments:

Dixie said...

just don't forget to feed the kids!...they have needs to you know! :)

Keri said...

Should I change Jenna's diaper, too? It's really beginning to stink after all this time....

Sandi said...

Family History, good for you! Your ancestors are probably bragging to my ancestors about how much better their great-great-great-great granddaughter is!

Tiffany said...

I wish we would have taken pictures last weekend. Thanks for coming down!

Unknown said...

Who is your new RS President? Anyone we know? For that matter, who do we know (including yourself) who have received callings in the 2nd Ward? We miss you guys. I miss my semi weekly visits with Jenna and Sydnee. More power to you on the Family History project. You remind me I could be doing that too. Continue to enjoy your summer. By the way, has the garden doing?
Laura

Unknown said...

PS: had a senior moment on the last question, I meant to ask "how's" the garden doing?

Laura