I hesitated posting this picture because it is so blurry, but here are the girls. (Don't know what was up with my unsteady hands that night...or with blogger's formatting, for that matter.)
Halloween ended up being simple around our house. We had a festive dinner and then headed out to trunk-or-treating at our church. The girls made the rounds & we headed home for Sydney to make a trip around the block. I can't believe how much candy we got...it's kinda gross. Sadly, Jenna now knows what candy is and she whines anytime she gets a glimpse of the bowl. Good thing I set some aside for Christmas stockings! After dark, we headed over to the Adam & Julie's for a night of games. I'm not very good about hosting gatherings, but I love getting together with friends, so thanks for inviting us.
7 comments:
First and fore most, Sorry I am late saying happy birthday. Hope it turned out to be a good day for you regardless of the not so nice annoymous(sp) post. I hope Randy is able to find work and know that you and your family are in our prayers.
Your girls are super cute!!
What cute girls you have! And I love the idea of saving candy for Christmas stockings. I'm gonna have to do that.
What darling costumes! I like the idea of saving candy for stockings too, though I'm not sure candy would last that long around our house. We have very little to NO self control with goodies.
You guys are still in our thoughts and prayers and we hope things work out for you. They will, they always do, just not in the time we want it seems.
cute costumes. sounds like you guys had alot of fun
Oh they both look so cute, Im glad you posted this picture, even if it is blurry, its still cute!
Great costumes for the girls they look darling!!! Holidays are so much fun!
I'm not good at hosting things either...but when I do I am so pleased that I did! The girls are cute by the way!
Post a Comment