Today is Randy's 29th birthday. My heart is so full of gratitude thinking about him. We've known each other (& been together) for nearly 7 years now. I can't imagine my life without him. I really want to write some nice things on here about him, but my feelings are so tender and dear to my heart that I can't bring myself to do it today. So, Randy, thanks a million for all that you are. You mean the world to the girls and I, and you will always be my favorite.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Randy!!! Thanks so much for taking such good care of my sister. Enjoy your day!
Happy Birthday Randy...I guess we're not 13 years old at Heights Jr. High anymore...Ha!
Happy birhtday to your sweetheart, Keri.
Happy Birthday to Randy...I'm sure he feels the same about you!!!
Happy Birthday from Alan and me.. I told Alan we needed to call.. and he said he didn't call any of the brother in laws.. so we decided to post it here.
Happy 29th Randy!!!
Happy birthday Randy!!!
Did Randy see my birthday post for him and I picked 5 birthday songs for him. Hope it was a great birthday. And he is my favorite brother in law who is 29. Ha ha! Anyways later gater.
Hey I thought I was your best friend.
Post a Comment