Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just what I've been up to...

Lara, Jessica, Michelle & me

Last Saturday night, a few of my former roommates and I met up for dinner at Biaggi's in SLC. It was great to catch up with everyone & the food was wonderful, too! Of course, we missed having Amy & Erica there.

I also started doing accounting work for HELP International. I've spent a few hours nearly every day this past week working, but have a few days off, I think. It should work out to be a nice, small part-time job. It's an adjustment spending time away from my girls and home right now, but I'm just glad Randy's able to help hold the fort down. :)

With all that has been going on, I feel crazy busy, for the most part. I still have a huge Christmas project that I'm working on, and it will require more time away from home. (I already spent 8 hours one day a last week away from home working on it.) I will be glad when I get it done, for sure! I hope the recipients are grateful for it.

So, that's my life in a nutshell. Just trying to keep my head above water & love my family at the same time. :)

5 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Sounds like a fun dinner, I wanna meet up with you and Sandi and Koreena and Danica sometime, wouldn't that be fun? I'm glad you found some accounting to work on.

Amanda said...

Hey, if you happen to head down this way during the holidays at all, let me know. I'd love to get together too!

Rolyndia said...

Fun!! Sounds like you are busy as ever. Congrat's on the P/T job.

We are the Turner's! said...

I am glad that you got to get together with your roomates! Good luck with your accounting job and with your Christmas Project!