What did you have for dinner that was so much fun to play with??
I love how her hair is all messed up and her huge smile like Mom that was a dang good meal! Nancy
We had "Ham & Mac & Cheese Soup". It was a new recipe & was actually pretty good. Just sticky & gooey enough for Jenna to have some good fun with.
You have such cute cute girls!
OK, I have to say...although it's been a good 10-12 years since I've seen her, but I think Jenna looks so much like Randy's sister Jenny. Both your girls are precious!
too stinkin' cute! I love those mischevious looks on their faces!
Brennden is the same way. I bet you have tons of would be cute photos of Jenna if Sydney hadn't jumped out in front of the camera.
Cute little girls!!!
Wow. Nice hair girls! Did your mom fix it? ;)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What did you have for dinner that was so much fun to play with??
I love how her hair is all messed up and her huge smile like Mom that was a dang good meal! Nancy
We had "Ham & Mac & Cheese Soup". It was a new recipe & was actually pretty good. Just sticky & gooey enough for Jenna to have some good fun with.
You have such cute cute girls!
OK, I have to say...although it's been a good 10-12 years since I've seen her, but I think Jenna looks so much like Randy's sister Jenny. Both your girls are precious!
too stinkin' cute! I love those mischevious looks on their faces!
Brennden is the same way. I bet you have tons of would be cute photos of Jenna if Sydney hadn't jumped out in front of the camera.
Cute little girls!!!
Wow. Nice hair girls! Did your mom fix it? ;)
Post a Comment