Its interesting that they say a teachers salary is averaged about $60,000 with benefits.. because if I went down and got a teaching job i would start off $27-30,000 depending where I was!! And people talk about teachers benefits being so great and they really are not. I thought the video was interesting, I guess we don't really think about where our tax money is going. I knew that it was about 7,700 per student down in Utah.. Thats one I got right.
3 comments:
That was really interesting. I want to know how the money is being distributed!!!!
Its interesting that they say a teachers salary is averaged about $60,000 with benefits.. because if I went down and got a teaching job i would start off $27-30,000 depending where I was!! And people talk about teachers benefits being so great and they really are not. I thought the video was interesting, I guess we don't really think about where our tax money is going. I knew that it was about 7,700 per student down in Utah.. Thats one I got right.
that's way interesting! I wonder how Utah compares in school spending to other states. I will have to check all that out! Good to know
Post a Comment