Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

Jenna & Sydney in their Christmas pj's. We also let them open their gifts from our "secret friends", which they loved. Once again, thank you!


We had so many gifts to open Christmas morning. I had pretty much finished Christmas shopping before Randy was laid off in October, so that's part of the reason we had so much. However, next year I need to not buy my girls any toys, because the grandparents seem to cover that area pretty well.
Something interesting...neither Randy nor I slept very well the night before Christmas because we were so excited. My family always opened all of our gifts on Christmas Eve, so that was my first sleepless night anticipating Christmas. Kinda funny. Last year I wasn't able to buy gifts for my family (although, again, we had more than enough!), so I think I was just so excited in anticipation of seeing my girls enjoy it.

Jenna & I this afternoon before church.

Sorry it's blurry, but here are the girls in their Christmas dresses. Jenna's is actually a year old, but it still fits! They looked so beautiful! I also made them little purses to hold their crayons & Sydney's Book of Mormon for church. They both loved carrying them into church today.
Hopefully I will get around to posting a picture of Randy's gift to me & also a picture of my huge Christmas project for some of our family...tomorrow, maybe?

9 comments:

Koreena said...

Awwww! They look so pretty in their dresses! :)

Rachel said...

they look so beautiful in their dresses!

ollie said...

How beautiful! You have the cutest little girls. I loved that previous post about Jenna's craziness. You've got a handful there!!!!!

Can't wait to see all the stuff you made for Christmas!

Unknown said...

I love their Christmas dresses!! Sometimes I wish we were having a girl just so I could dress them up in cute clothes like that! It looks like you guys had a really fun, nice Christmas! Its great that you and Randy were just as excited as the kids.. It makes it alot more fun when everyone is happy and excited about Christmas morning!

Vanessa said...

Love the little purses, and there dresses are adorable!

Vanessa said...

Hey would you do me a favor and tell Mike or Amanda that I would love to be invited to there blog too! I would appreciate it!

Thanks

Nalene said...

What adorable pictures of you and the girls!

Unknown said...

Looks like you two had an awesome christmas! That's way cool of Randy to get you such a nice present. It'll be fun to come over and see!

We are the Turner's! said...

I love the Christmas dresses! They are gorgeous!