Sunday, June 28, 2009

7 Years ago today


Really? Has it been 7 years already?
These pictures make me smile. And boy, do I love him!


14 comments:

Koreena said...

Well happy anniversary! I had no idea we had gotten married less than a month apart. :)

Vanessa said...

Wowzers you dress is gorgeous!!! Happy Anniversary! Time goes by so fast! Love Ya!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary....I can't believe it's been 7 years already, where does time go? I LOVE your train on your gown, GORGEOUS!

Jackson Family said...

Happy Anniversary, our 8th isn't too far behind your 7th-it's next week! I can't believe how fast time flies, you look absolutely gorgeous by the way! And you don't look 7 years older either, lucky girl.

Lara said...

Happy anniversary! Wow, seven years really does go fast. That means we were roommates more than seven years ago. It really doesn't seem like that long!

Tiffany said...

u sure look pretty

simplysarah said...

Congrats! :) I remember going to your bridal shower actually!

Sandi said...

Woo! Love that dress! Happy 7th.

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary Keri!!!

Dixie said...

Happy -belated- anniversary. Can't believe so much time has gone by!

Nalene said...

What a beautiful day it was!

Rolyndia said...

So beautiful!! Hope you had a wonderful Anniversary.

Amy said...

I remember that day!! My favorite picture was of the golf cart with you two in it. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

wow.. 7 years is a long time! happy anniversary!